EyeSpy 2.2.4 was released today at the Apple App Store for Mac. This release includes a bit of polish to the drifting balloon #GooglyEyes character, Squeaky.
What's New in EyeSpy 2.2.4
• Corrects issues related to switching characters by normalizing the on-disk saved User Defaults for EyeSpy (which had accumulated cruft from old character IAP data)
• Corrects information in the IAP bundles for the balloon and pending zombie ArtPaX which fixes some character selection issues
• Fixes a bug with the balloon character which caused it to perform a “slide home” animation and sound effect when resizing the balloon
• Improves robustness of IAP system
• Fixes a bug which reset the user’s preferred “home” location if the ballon character was selected with hot keys (Command-Right-Arrow)
• Fixes a bug which led to the ballon occasionally not drifting when “Who let the dogs out?” was selected
Did you know?
When EyeSpy is the in-focus app (CMD-Tab to switch to EyeSpy from any running app) you can use hot keys to switch between characters.
• Command-RightArrow and Command-LeftArrow cycle through your available characters.
• Command-UpArrow and Command-DownArrow cycle through the character sizes (Itty Bitty, Normal, and Crazy Big).
We realized this week that EyeSpy is Big in Japan! Almost 40% of our downloads this month came from Japan.
Download EyeSpy for macOS today!