illumineX is conducting our first email campaign—ever in the history of our company—to our customers. We want to let you know that we are migrating our software products to the Mac App Store, beginning with the popular games from our GamePaX series, HextriX, BabelBloX, HoppiX, and RuniX.
Some aspects of our first-ever email campaign seem (to us) a bit unusual, so we thought we should take a moment to let you know a little about what we're doing, and why.
All of the people on our email list provided their email address when they purchased one of our products. However, our current email list has a few special characteristics:
- This is the first time that we have attempted to contact our customers. In 19 years of operation, we have never sent an email to our list, previously.
- We have acquired a few companies & products over the years (including Softchaos and Freshly Squeezed Software), so customers may not recognize our brand.
- Some of those products have been discontinued.
- We don’t have “opt-out” information for all of our customers (it appears for some products our customers were not asked for their email preference).
- Our customer list spans a period of 19 years.
Once we get through the first announcement our email list will be pretty clean, since we are giving people the opportunity to opt out.
We have included a link to our Email Policy at the bottom of the email we are sending. You may review it, here:
If you receive an email from "illumineX Announce" and you don't wish to receive future announcements, please click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.
We intend to contact our customer typically less than once a month, and probably no more than 4 or 5 times per years, to announce product updates, new products, and sale pricing on the App Store.
|illumineX Announce email header|