Monday, March 29, 2010
• Photo services hosting with Google Picasa, compatible with any blog. Take photos with iPhone camera. Store and select photos from Picasa or iPhone library for display on your blog.
• Picture posting at Google Blogspot (aka "Blogger"), using Picasa.
• iBlogger's emitted HTML is now XHTML1.0 compliant.
• iBlogger's HTML can be fully styled with CSS, now. Example stylesheet provided.
• iBlogger now handles images at full native resolution of iPhone cameras.
• Image thumbnails, scaled via CSS.
• Lightbox compatibility, built in.
• Easy and fancy display of image captions.
Get your free Google Picasa account, to post photos at your Blogspot blog, with iBlogger 2.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
It's pretty sad that nearly every person I know who loves their iPhone, would nonetheless finish the dangling sentence at the end of the Wall Street Journal teaser (for their interview with AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson) with the clause: "for his resignation."